Terms & Conditions
1. Customers will void CLEAR CUT WINDOW CLEANING guarantee if changes are made by anyone other than CLEAR CUT WINDOW CLEANING.
2. If the customer discovers something that has been serviced incorrectly, irregularly, or wrongly, the customer must notify CLEAR CUT WINDOW CLEANING, at 651.600.2646 within 24 hours, or before the next scheduled date of service, whichever comes first, for a re-do of the service. If customer fails to contact Clear Cut Window Cleaning within time allotted, the customer agrees to pay all service fees associated with the service correction.
PRICING AND ESTIMATES:
3. We do our best to provide accurate estimates over the phone, email, and website estimates are subject to final confirmation and all estimates are subject to on-site written estimates.
4. If the customer changes or alters the requested services, the agreed-upon price will be subject to changes. All prices are subject to change.
5. You agree to let our company charge your credit card for the down payment amount listed.
6. Should you accept the final quote, you agree to let Clear Cut Window Cleaning charge your credit card for the remaining amount of your outstanding invoice upon completion of work
7. Your down payment amount is applied to your final Invoice.
8. Should you decline services after an on-site survey and estimate, your down payment is refundable for up to 14 days after the on-site visit. Refund requests must be sent by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used. We make no additional warranties. If you ever have a concern regarding our work, Clear Cut Window Cleaning, should be notified immediately.
10. Written estimates are valid for 30 days.
11. All costs are exclusive of taxes at the standard rate unless specified otherwise
12. If any unexpected heavy duty scrubbing or scraping, such as for over-sprayed paint, glue, caulking, any type of cement, animal or insect wastes, or any other unforeseen or unseen substance, is necessary, there will be a 15% fee added to final price.
13. In the event of a dispute over payment, it is the client's responsibility to prove that payment in full has been made and cleared.
14. We reserve the right to amend or terminate any introductory, promotional or referral scheme at any time without notice.
15. An estimate accepted either verbally or by signature will be subject to the Terms and Conditions herein.
16. Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We try our best to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however, circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes.
17. Postponement of any service will require 24 hours’ notice from the client before any scheduled date. Notice under 24 hours or on the scheduled day will be charged at 50% of the value of the work due.
18. As our cleaning processes apply throughout the year, weather conditions will not be accepted as reason from the client to postpone our scheduled service.
19. In the rare instance of weather conditions where we deem it unsafe or our cleaning processes may be inoperable, we will endeavor to provide you with as much notice as possible and reschedule the wash day.
20. Every effort will be made to clean on the appointed day, although we reserve the right to alter the day without notice.
21. Clear Cut Window Cleaning will provide and perform all services in a workmanlike manner. All our work is backed by a five-day rain guarantee. If rain affects the cleanliness of the windows within a five-day time-frame, we will come back and re-clean any affected glass. If we did not clean the client’s screens and they are installed on the exterior of the home, this voids the rain guarantee.
22. For exterior cleanings only, all windows must be closed, and screens removed before our arrival. Any areas with open windows or screens left on will not be cleaned.
23. By consenting to this agreement, you agree to provide Clear Cut Window Cleaning the right to use an on-site water supply as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior water supply is required, it will be at an additional charge. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and in working order before we arrive. Additional charges will be applied if water is not available.
24. While Clear Cut Window Cleaning is on location and performing work on your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals away from the work area. Children and pets must be kept off work surface for at least 24 hours after our work is completed. This is for your safety as well as our own.
25. Removal and replacement of grills, deck furniture, planters and any other items are the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the deck, we will not be responsible for any damage. An additional charge may be applied for time and labor devoted to the removal of these items.
26. You must ensure that all items to be cleaned are structurally sound prior to cleaning.
27. Full access is required on the day of the clean. We are unable to move any obstacles which may inhibit cleaning. Should partial accessibility on the scheduled day reduce the extent of the clean, we reserve the right to charge for 100% of the scheduled clean.
28. Inside windows: it is your responsibility to ensure that windows are accessible and sills and other surfaces are cleared beforehand.
29. We will not clean any windows we consider to be inaccessible or unsafe on the day of the clean.
30. In order to reach certain parts of exterior, gutters, windows, or roofs, ladders may be used. We do our best to protect from bumps and/or scratches but occasionally these do occur in standard and normal service.
31. Clear Cut Window Cleaning does not warranty, nor is responsible for any damages to the customer or customers property, real or otherwise, including but not limited to screens, windows, tinting, glass, mirrors, frames and framing, door handles, signs, stickers, or others occurring during any portion of the services. Our Company is not responsible for any Acts of God, nature, or other consequences, that interfere with the appearance, durability, or function of the windows, glass, or mirrors, the loss of profits or income, crop or property loss or damage, labor charges, repair charges that may be charged to the customer whether or not due to the supposed negligence of Clear Cut Window Cleaning.
32. If Clear Cut Window Cleaning finds any type of defect, damage, or any other problems or issues with the customer’s property, be it windows, glass, mirrors, or any other part of the building, whether or not involved in the cleaning process, Clear Cut Window Cleaning supervisor and the customer and will be notified immediately, before service continues. If the problem is documented as an old or non-new issue, services may continue with the permission of customer and a Company supervisor. If the defect is found to be new, or non-old, a qualified repair expert will be contacted to resolve the problem, at the expense of the customer, prior to the completion of the service. The service will not be ―closed and is to be considered an ―open/in-progress, job until the issue is completely resolved.
33. Clear Cut Window Cleaning will operate and perform all duties within proscribed and or applicable law.
34. Internal glass surfaces will be cleaned using scrubbers and squeegees.
35. If gutter require the removal or replacement of any leaf guards or other device, and additional charge will be added.
36. Gutter cleaning is restricted to just the gutters and does not include the removal, repair or replacement of any part of the gutter or downspouts.
37. In the event of a dispute over payment, it is the client's responsibility to prove that payment in full has been made and cleared.
38. We reserve the right to amend or terminate any introductory, promotional or referral scheme at any time without notice.
39. Payment are due on receipt unless otherwise agreed upon in writing by both parties. Late fees will be added every 10 days at 5%.
40. We reserve the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
41. A copy of our current Terms and Conditions is available on request.
42. Amendments to terms and conditions must be agreed upon by both parties in writing.
43. Errors & omissions excepted.